Sunday, December 14, 2014

The Last Blog Post - Coming Home Week!

Konnichiwa Minnasan!

   Sorry this will be a short letter, but I just have a few last thoughts that I would like to share with all of you. As I've been contemplating these last 18 months, I've had a lot of different emotions and thoughts. This last 18 months has probably been the hardest, biggest struggle of my whole life. I have cried so many times over things going the way I didn't want, feelings of inadequacy, and long days of feeling like I'm not making a difference in anyone's life. 

   But at the same time I have also experienced the greatest happiness and joy of my whole life. I have had the opportunity to meet amazing people who have so much faith and who are so strong in the gospel. I have had wonderful companions who have helped me to grow so much. We have had lots of fun times laughing and learning together. I have met wonderful members here who have such a strong desire to follow in the Savior's footsteps and share the gospel with everyone. I have been able to learn how to truly rely on my Savior and his help through the atonement. I have learned of the importance of daily scripture study. Heavenly Father truly speaks us through his written words and his living prophet. I know that through the power of prayer we can receive Heaven's help and strength for the daily struggles we all face. 

   I am not the perfect daughter. I am not the perfect student. I am not the perfect member. I am not the perfect ice skater (I still fall on the ice everyday. :)) And I'm not the perfect missionary. But no matter who we are, as long as we are trying our very best Heavenly Father will always be proud of us! As long as we follow the Savior and truly love everyone, we will be so happy in our lives, and I know that is true!

   Thank you so much for all you love and support! I truly love you all and hope you have a wonderful week! See you soon! :)

Morrison Shimai

 Endou Family

 Coming Home

 Merry Christmas from Yagawa Shimai and Jazmyne

No comments:

Post a Comment