Sunday, July 27, 2014

Desire to Teach


Hello everyone!

   This week on Monday we got the chance to climb Hakodate Mountain and supposedly it's one of the prettiest views in all of Hokkaido.  You can even see the main island of Japan from the top. But sadly it was so cloudy that we couldn't see a thing. A little disappointing, but still really fun! :)

   This week most of our appointments with investigators fell through or got cancelled. I was feeling really discouraged, and so I really prayed hard all week that we would be able to just teach someone. Recently I have just had the strongest desire to teach people. In the areas that I've been in for the past 6 months, mostly all we've done is finding. Constantly going house to house, stopping people on the street. Sometimes for 6 or 7 hours a day. And I have really come to enjoy finding. But recently my desire to teach is so much stronger than my desire to just find all day. I have been praying that we would be able to teach lessons as we try to find new investigators.  And this week I think my prayers were answered because we were able to teach a couple really strong Potential Investigators! We were able to teach them and we made appointments for next week to meet them again!

   Sorry there's not much to write about this week, but I know that because we are working hard and always putting forth out best effort so Heavenly Father is blessing us so much! I know that this is the most important work that I can be doing right now! I'm grateful for the opportunity to be serving the Lord for a year and a half! I love this gospel and I love being a missionary!!

Much love!
Morrison Shimai




P-Day Hike to Hakodate Mtn.


Sometimes I receive random things from 12 year old girls. This is a balloon animal. It's a dog and her name is Mori chan. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment