Sunday, March 9, 2014

Sixth Transfer - Still in Muroran


Konnichiwa!!!!
   Thanks to everyone for all the birthday wishes!! It was a good and super busy week! We had transfers this week! So on Sunday night we got a call from the APs telling us that Kuroki Shimai will be STL (Sister Training Leader - basically like a ZL, but they are only over the Shimai) this next trasfer.  Before we only had 2 STLs in the mission but now they are expanding it so there will now be 4 STLs.   So on Monday we made some vistis to investigators so Kuroki Shimai could say goodbye before she transfered to Sapporo.
   Then on Tuesday (my birthday) we had DTM in the morning (a training meeting for our whole district) and they sang to me, and gave me a little photo album where they had all written nice notes to me. It really was the sweetest birthday present! Then we went out to lunch, visited one member, and then we went to the train station to catch our train at 2:30. The best part was Wada San and her husband met us at the station to say goodbye! It was so sweet! We took the train to Sapporo and dropped Kuroki Shimai at the Honbu (Mission office). Then me and Baker Shimai and Oosugi Shimai went back to Atsubetsu area (still in Sapporo).
   On Wednesday I was on splits with the 3 of them in Atusbetsu. We had so much fun and we were able to meet a lot of people. Then on Thursday I met up with Gibbs Shimai (my new companion) and we came back to Muroran that night. I already love Gibbs Shimai! She is on her 7th transfer, so just one ahead of me! She is so kind and her Japanese is really good.  I'm so excited to work with her and have her meet all of our awesome investigators here in Muroran!!
Hope all is giong well!! Love you all!!!
Morrison Shimai

 A member from Obihiro (previous area) sent her a birthday cake!

 Together with members in Muroran celebrating a holiday called Hina Matsuri

Matching outfits with Kuroki Shimai on Jazmyne's birthday


No comments:

Post a Comment