Sunday, October 5, 2014

Transferred!

Hello everyone! 

   So I finally made it to the city of Sapporo for the last few months of my mission! i never thought it would happen. but here I am livin' big in the big city! I was so shocked! But I know this transfer is going to be so much fun!!

   It was so hard to leave Hakodate! It was especially sad because me and Holt Shimai both got transferred out! ;( We cried a lot. We had to pass all of our investigators to the other shimai. But I know that they are all in good hands and Oonishi san still has a baptismal date so that is still super exciting! Please keep praying for her!

   So now I'm in Shinkotoni with Hojo Shimai and Yugawa Shimai. Yay a trio companionship! It's going to be so fun and I'm really excited. Yugawa Shimai is full Japanese, but she has lived in Hawaii all her life, but her Japanese is actually really good. Hojo Shimai is from Nagoya and she got to Japan the transfer after I got here, she doesn't speak any English but she is so funny! Sorry this is such a short letter, but I will be sure to tell you more about the area and the investigators and the members next week!!

   Love you all!!  Thanks for everything!   Have a wonderful week!!!
   
   Morrison Shimai

Last Week in Hakodate



 With Onishi San

No comments:

Post a Comment